Sunday, January 14, 2007

Valentines Mini Felted Clutch Purse



I have made 2 more of my Mini Felted Clutch Purses for Valentines Day. For the pink one I used Lion Wool and 2 different size hooks so the top at the handles would flair outward. It measures 6 1/4" from handles to bottom and the width is 11 1/2". The second purse was made from Classic Merino in Rosewood-a variegated yarn I thought looked pretty in the store but I really don't like it after making the purse. I experimented and made this one deeper-very easy just added 10 rows. Maybe I will embellish this one and will like it better. My stepdaughter says its cool-looks like pink and purple camo to her. In my opinion I think the Lion Wool felted the best out of the two yarns and I will use this for these purses from now on. I am considering submitting my pattern for publication to several places-we'll see what happerns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! I just love the valentines ones :)